As we enter the month of October, have we've got a lot in store for you!
First, for this month's newsletter, you'll notice that we've given it a complete redesign to both make it easier to find information and so it's a bit easier on the eyes.
Second, you may have noticed our new tagline "The #1 Gateway for Asia-Pacific Coaching Opportunities & Knowledge". This new tagline more accurately captures and communicates one of our core differentiators in that we are focused on bringing the best paying coaching and consulting opportunities to our members as well as specific and timely regional and local market knowledge that you just can't find anywhere else.
Third, we want to make it clear again that the APCA is completely agnostic about coaching styles. Some members may prefer one particular coaching certification or style over another while some others may feel the same way about a particular coaching accreditation.
To us, it's all good because there is no single "best" way to coach. We all learn from each and other and actually recommend that our members learn as many different coaching styles and methodologies as possible for each one brings something to the table and allows, you, the coach to bring something unique and of value to each and and every one of your clients.
Coach For Impact!™ Expert Interview Series, Bill Gluth, Part 1 "Your Talent & Vision As The Ultimate Brand"
The questions that we posed to Bill during our time together:
1) Bill can you please describe what a Business Vision Mentor is and does?
2) The coaching marketing is becoming / seemingly very crowded today. How can coaches stand out from crowd and reach the people they can best serve and make a difference in the world?
3) What trends have you seen in the market since the 1990's, 2001 when you enter coaching and now today?
4) What do you say to strong (certified) coaches who can't develop a solid book of business while some coaches with no certification have developed a strong book of business? What's the difference? What can they do?
5) How do you define a brand?
6) What do you say to people who don't feel comfortable in selling or marketing themselves? Is there a way around that? Is there another way?
7) You talk about having a pressure free sales technique because "there is no sale to make". What are the mechanics of that?
(hint: Presence, Attraction, Invitation, Collaboration)
8) What does the psychographic category "group cultural creative" mean and why should coaches care?
9) What is an Enlightenpreneur?
10) What do you mean "the energy of business has changed"
and why do you say that? Please give us some examples?
11) How can coaches re-align themselves to the new energy of business and the new marketplace?
We're happy to announce that the new Coach For Impact! High-Impact Coaching certification badges are now available for High-Impact Certified Coaches.
It's available as both a PNG file (which retains transparency and is used in almost all situations except when you have a white background) and a .JPG file which is used when you have a white background.
Note: If you have a white background you'll want to use the .JPG file rather than the .PNG
We also have our graphic artist hard at work created a revised badge for general membership of the Asia-Pacific Coaching Alliance, so please stay tuned!
We're very excited to be rolling out our new series of High-Impact Coaching Training under the
Coach For Impact!™ series.
We have four titles in the training series including:
1. Introduction To High-Impact, Ethically-grounded Coaching: $75 USD**
2. High-Impact Communication Certification: $1,480 USD
3. High-Impact Business Development & Client Management: $1,980 USD
4. High-Impact Coaching Certification: $2,500 USD
** This can be applied as a credit against the High-Impact Coaching Certification.
More details will be unveiled in the coming months!
The Asia-Pacific Coaching Alliance (APCA) is the #1 Gateway for Asia-Pacific Coaching Opportunities and Knowledge™.