APCA Managing Director Hank Chin Releases 2014 Edition of His Best-Selling Book Using LinkedIn for Overseas Job Searches
APCA Managing Director Hank Chin Featured In Leading Chinese Talent Transition and Personal Development Magazine
The Asia-Pacific Coaching Alliance's Co-founder and Managing Director, Hank Chin, is featured in the top-tier Chinese language magazine called “Learning & Development” which is focused on talent transition and personal development.
《能力雜誌》：一本屬於專業經理人的雜誌（Learning & Development）經管第一品牌，能力雜誌解決企業人力資源運用疑難雜症，把負債變資產 鑑別未來人才！
Bill Gluth, Business Vision Mentor, Offers APCA Members Free Initial Consultation + 10% Off Any Mentoring Package
We're pleased to announce that Bill Gluth, Business Vision Mentor (Interview 1) (Interview 2) is offering a free initial consultation to all APCA Members to help us blend our talent with our brand to stand out from the competition.
Bill is also offering 10% off of any mentoring package when you tell him that you came from the APCA website.
Coach For Impact!™ Expert Interview Series, Bill Gluth, Part 1 "Your Talent & Vision As The Ultimate Brand"
The questions that we posed to Bill during our time together:
1) Bill can you please describe what a Business Vision Mentor is and does?
2) The coaching marketing is becoming / seemingly very crowded today. How can coaches stand out from crowd and reach the people they can best serve and make a difference in the world?
3) What trends have you seen in the market since the 1990's, 2001 when you enter coaching and now today?
4) What do you say to strong (certified) coaches who can't develop a solid book of business while some coaches with no certification have developed a strong book of business? What's the difference? What can they do?
5) How do you define a brand?
6) What do you say to people who don't feel comfortable in selling or marketing themselves? Is there a way around that? Is there another way?
7) You talk about having a pressure free sales technique because "there is no sale to make". What are the mechanics of that?
(hint: Presence, Attraction, Invitation, Collaboration)
8) What does the psychographic category "group cultural creative" mean and why should coaches care?
9) What is an Enlightenpreneur?
10) What do you mean "the energy of business has changed"
and why do you say that? Please give us some examples?
11) How can coaches re-align themselves to the new energy of business and the new marketplace?
Coach For Impact!™ Expert Interview Series, Runa Magnus, Personal Branding & Transformational Expert
Runa Magnus (based in Iceland) is a Personal Branding & Transformational Expert, the CEO & founder of Connected-Women.com, the co-founder of BRANDit the EU Awarded Personal Branding program, the creator of the Awarded Best Practice Leadership Program of the Year 2013 “Discover Your X-Factor” and the founding & Steering Committee member of ATL Europe, the Association of Transformational Leaders in Europe.
The questions that we posed to Runa during our time together:
1) Run, please introduce yourself to our audience.
2) As a personal branding expert in Northern Europe and Continental Europe, when referring to personal branding, what is the important mind-set that you're embracing?
3) In Northern Europe and Continental Europe, when referring to personal branding, what tools do you recommend to your clients and why?
4) What social media would you recommend to your clients for their personal branding?
5) Are there any personal branding trends that you have noticed?
What does it take to build a strong personal brand?
Why is this so crucial in today's crowded marketplaces?
What social media tools are recommended?
How long does it take?
Today, Anna Rydne, a Communications and Personal Branding Expert shares her first-hand experiences, successes and insights with you.
Are we continue to crank up our Coach For Impact! Expert Coaches series, we've prepared a short written and audio guide to help ensure that each guest's appearance on our show is as smooth, relaxing and valuable as possible for the guest while also making sure that each guest's appearance is as entertaining and valuable as possible for our listeners.
1. What to Expect
2. Pre-interview Scheduling & Arrangements
3. Interview Equipment & Procedures
4. Post-Editing Production And Release
We're always interested in interviewing expert coaches and related experts on a wide range of topics including skills acquisition, training methods, market trends, marketing, business development and related topics that will provide our readers and listeners unique insights or actionable advice in building or growing their coaching practices or coaching skill sets.
Our readers and listeners are primarily composed of six main segments:
1. Seasoned and successful coaches who want to stay out in front and on top of their game.
2. Seasoned coaches looking to step up and move their coaching skills & practices to the next level.
3. Part-time coaches looking to transition from part-time work to full-time coaching.
4. Newly minted coaches looking to establish or build out a practice.
5. Prospective coaches looking to gather information to see if coaching is right for them.
6. Corporate HR and Line Managers interested to discover the value that coaches can bring to
their organization as well as interested to learn how to select a coach that best meets their
or their organization's needs.
Our monthly unique visitors currently ranges between 3,000 to 4,000 uniques and in recent months, this has consistently been trending upwards and we expect it to continue to grow as we add deep and unique content.
The Coach For Impact!™ Expert Interview Series continues with Adam Markus a Graduate Admissions Guru and Coach.
The Asia-Pacific Coaching Alliance (APCA) is the #1 Gateway for Asia-Pacific Coaching Opportunities and Knowledge™.