When one is business developing and signing new clients it's often more important to say "no" to clients that don't align or mesh with you working style, skill set, values or commitment to excellence than to have both parties become disillusioned or unhappy later.
It's often more important which clients you decide not to work with than which clients you do.
Coach For Impact!™ Expert Interview Series, Bill Gluth, Part 1 "Your Talent & Vision As The Ultimate Brand"
The questions that we posed to Bill during our time together:
1) Bill can you please describe what a Business Vision Mentor is and does?
2) The coaching marketing is becoming / seemingly very crowded today. How can coaches stand out from crowd and reach the people they can best serve and make a difference in the world?
3) What trends have you seen in the market since the 1990's, 2001 when you enter coaching and now today?
4) What do you say to strong (certified) coaches who can't develop a solid book of business while some coaches with no certification have developed a strong book of business? What's the difference? What can they do?
5) How do you define a brand?
6) What do you say to people who don't feel comfortable in selling or marketing themselves? Is there a way around that? Is there another way?
7) You talk about having a pressure free sales technique because "there is no sale to make". What are the mechanics of that?
(hint: Presence, Attraction, Invitation, Collaboration)
8) What does the psychographic category "group cultural creative" mean and why should coaches care?
9) What is an Enlightenpreneur?
10) What do you mean "the energy of business has changed"
and why do you say that? Please give us some examples?
11) How can coaches re-align themselves to the new energy of business and the new marketplace?
Coach For Impact!™ Expert Interview Series, Anna Rydne, Communications & Personal Branding Expert
What does it take to build a strong personal brand?
Why is this so crucial in today's crowded marketplaces?
What social media tools are recommended?
How long does it take?
Today, Anna Rydne, a Communications and Personal Branding Expert shares her first-hand experiences, successes and insights with you.
We would like to welcome John Taylor to our Advisory board.
John serves as the Asia-Pacific Coaching Alliance's online marketing and advertising advisor charged with promoting the organization and website while building web traffic and share of mind. John is a seasoned sales executive and consultant with experience in the US, Japan and Australia. He's an expert in online media and traffic analysis and previously worked as a senior manager at a major online market intelligence and insight software firm where he developed partnerships with some of the most heavily trafficked sites including MegaUpLoad, online gaming sites and well as dozens of other high profile and highly trafficked sites.
He currently works for a major Silicon Valley enterprise software company and is the founder of the Wider Sales Funnel, the premier platform for accelerating your business performance.
John is a native speaker of English as well as a native speaker of Spanish and currently resides in Sydney, Australia and previously resided in the US (California, Boston and Florida) and Tokyo, Japan.
The Asia-Pacific Coaching Alliance (APCA) is the #1 Gateway for Asia-Pacific Coaching Opportunities and Knowledge™.