Coach For Impact!™ Expert Interview, Bill Gluth, Part 2 "Re-inventing Business & Aligning Yourself With The New Energies of The Marketplace"
We talked to Bill about re-inventing business & aligning yourself with the new energies of the marketplace, specifically the "conscious redesign of business".
It's no secret that the market has change dramatically over the last 2, 3 even 4 years in that there's now so much information and so many iterations out there that everything is diluted with the end result being that the market has become completely numb.
Our talk with Bill should be of great interest to many in the coaching field as the market has become very crowded with the net result being that many coaches are now simply resigned to surviving rather than thriving.
These are the questions that we posed to Bill:
1) You say that the energy of business has changed with the advent of content marketing, social media, social networks, mobile devices and people connected 24/7. Can you discuss this in more detail?
2) How can (and should) coaches and business respond or react to this?
3) You mentioned a new definition for branding, what is this? [heart / creative (presence) vs mind / cognitive (branding)]
4) What are the mechanics and the step by step process for brand or presence development?
5) Can you walk us through your definition and the process of your no-pressure, heart vs mind-based sales process?
6) Can you explain what you mean by "not selling" but "inviting" and then maybe walk us through an example?
7) Give us an example of a hard close script using your process.
8) You mentioned there's a key difference between a customer and a client. What is it and what does it matter?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
The Asia-Pacific Coaching Alliance (APCA) is the #1 Gateway for Asia-Pacific Coaching Opportunities and Knowledge™.